Senior UI/UX Engineer
The future is already here, it’s just not evenly distributed… join us and let’s change that. Let’s make Voice AI available to everyone and in every language!
Looking for the next challenge, the chance to build “from the ground-up” a suite of tools that will give a voice to computers?
If so, you should join Coqui as part of our Product Team. At Coqui, we’re looking to redefine how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech, and we require the skills of a senior UI/UX engineer to build “ground-up” a number of our systems. Interested?
- Lead UI/UX design work-flow at Coqui
- Research, wire-frame, and prototype for a number of Coqui products
- Collaborate with Coqui’s product experts on products’ features and designs
- Collaborate with Coqui’s expert full-stack developers, materializing new product ideas and features into frontends and backends
- Collaborate with Coqui’s ML experts, designing new products and features using our cutting-edge STT (Speech-to-Text) and TTS (Text-to-Speech) technologies
- 3+ years relevant UI/UX design experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in design tools. (Sketch, AdobeXD, Figma,…)
- 3+ years relevant experience in at least one of the UX design frameworks. (User-centric design, File elements framework, Design thinking,…)
- T-shape profile, depth in visual design and understanding of research, information architecture, and end-user communication
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Strong technical communication skills
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in a startup environment
Coqui was founded by the creators of Mozilla’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text engines (over 5M downloads and 30K GitHub stars), has the backing of fantastic investors from around the globe, has a friendly & diverse developer community, and we’re just getting started.
At Coqui we are redefining how humans interact with computers through that most natural of interfaces, speech.
Also we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. So our core speech-to-text and text-to-speech engines are open to all, providing an evermore critical technology, speech, to the world. So when you join Coqui you have the opportunity to make a dent in the universe, bringing voice to the world.
Coqui is privately held, founded in 2021, and is headquartered in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly company with lots of experience working with distributed teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com